Wednesday, March 16, 2011

No Motivation.

Does this happen to everyone? After I hurt my knee, I went to the doctor after a couple weeks and he deemed I was OK, and that I could train for my 1/2 marathon without any restrictions. Yay right? I haven't ran since. I could use so many excuses, but what's the point? Everyone has life issues to deal with, but they still find time to exercise. I have no desire or want to. It's kind of annoying, and I am hoping that it passes.

I changed my mind on what 1/2 Marathon I am going to run, it's still going to be in October, but I am going to run the LA Rock and Roll, benefiting the ASPCA, as an animal lover, what do you expect?

I still have been working out, and the weight is still dropping, but not as much or as fast as I would like. Hopefully that will change soon. I've started doing my elliptical in the mornings, which means I wake up around 4:15....it's early, but worth it. I've kinda lost it the past week or so, but hoping that I can start up tomorrow morning...and hopefully the running back up next week. Need to start somewhere and sometime, might as well be now.

No comments: